Harry Van Rompaey passed away before this study was finalized (5 April 1936–2 February 2007)
Afrotropical forest-dwelling mongooses (Mammalia: Herpestidae: Crossarchus) investigated by craniometry and mitochondrial DNA
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 323–330, November 2014
How to Cite
Sonet, G., Colyn, M., Verheyen, E., Nagy, Z. T., Wendelen, W., Van Rompaey, H. and Hulselmans, J. (2014), Afrotropical forest-dwelling mongooses (Mammalia: Herpestidae: Crossarchus) investigated by craniometry and mitochondrial DNA. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 52: 323–330. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12066
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- Belgian Science Policy Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!