The author acknowledges the suggestions made by Kyklos' reviewers and editors about a previous version of this research. The author is indebted to Maria de Fátima Castanheira Baptista (at ‘Causa de Canonização de Monsenhor Alves Brás’) and to Irmã Lucília de Carvalho (at ‘Causa de Canonização da Madre Maria Clara do Menino Jesus’) for providing the issues of the bulletins here studied. The author also acknowledges the efficient work of Diana Silva and Joaquim dos Santos Teixeira in collecting the data used here. The remaining errors are exclusively the author's.
Does the Economic Cycle Change Our Prayers? A Discussion Based on Catholic Bulletins
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 563–580, November 2012
How to Cite
Mourao, P. R. (2012), Does the Economic Cycle Change Our Prayers? A Discussion Based on Catholic Bulletins. Kyklos, 65: 563–580. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12006
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!