This paper uses data from the German Family Panel (pairfam) which is coordinated by Bernhard Nauck, Johannes Huinink, Josef Brüderl and Sabine Walper. The panel is funded as a long-term programme by the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG).
Education, Communication and Wellbeing: An Application to Sexual Satisfaction†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 581–598, November 2012
How to Cite
Rainer, H. and Smith, I. (2012), Education, Communication and Wellbeing: An Application to Sexual Satisfaction. Kyklos, 65: 581–598. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12007
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!