The author thanks the editors for their help in improving this paper and two anonymous referees for their very helpful comments. The author is grateful for comments offered during workshops at the universities of Konstanz and Tübingen; the first CESifo workshop on labor markets and social security in Dresden; the annual meeting of the European Public Choice Society in Rennes; the World Meeting of the Public Choice Societies in Miami and the Insurance, Inequality, Health conference in Darmstadt. Thanks goes to Florian Baumann, Ivo Bischoff, Tobias Brändle, Adrian Chadi, Tim Friehe, Matthias Giesecke, Laszlo Goerke, Inga Hillesheim, Tobias König, Mario Mechtel, Hendrik Schmitz, and Jens Wrona for their helpful suggestions. Thanks for excellent research assistance goes to Ramona Heeke, Johann Majer, Eliza Stenzhorn and Christina Vonnahme. Any errors are the author's alone.
Benefit Morale and Cross-Country Diversity in Sick Pay Entitlements
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 27–45, February 2013
How to Cite
Arnold, D. (2013), Benefit Morale and Cross-Country Diversity in Sick Pay Entitlements. Kyklos, 66: 27–45. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12009
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!