I would like to thank the participants of the African History and Politics Seminar at Queen Elisabeth House (University of Oxford) for their kind suggestions on an embryonic version of this paper. Thanks also to Gudrun Østby for the data on socio-economic inequalities. I acknowledge financial support from projects ECO2010-21668-C03-02 (Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología), 2009SGR-2013 and XREPP (Direcció General de Recerca). Any errors are strictly my own.
Ethnic Group Inequalities and Governance: Evidence from Developing Countries
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 78–101, February 2013
How to Cite
Kyriacou, A. P. (2013), Ethnic Group Inequalities and Governance: Evidence from Developing Countries. Kyklos, 66: 78–101. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12012
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: ECO2010-21668-C03-02
- Direcció General de Recerca. Grant Numbers: 2009SGR-2013, XREPP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!