We would like to thank the participants of the Graduate Student Paper Workshop at George Mason University as well as Bryan Caplan and anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions.
Rational Irrationality and the Political Process of Repeal: The Women's Organization for National Prohibition Reform and the 21st Amendment
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 130–152, February 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, M. D., Thomas, D. W. and Snow, N. A. (2013), Rational Irrationality and the Political Process of Repeal: The Women's Organization for National Prohibition Reform and the 21st Amendment. Kyklos, 66: 130–152. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12014
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!