The authors wish to thank Andreas Bergh, Christian Bjørnskov, Lina Maria Ellegård, Maja Schmaljohann, Alois Stutzer, two anonymous referees, seminar participants at Lund University and the University of Economics in Prague, and participants in the 2nd World Congress of the Public Choice Societies in Miami, the 70th Midwest Political Science Association conference in Chicago, the European Association of Law & Economics conference in Stockholm and the Southern Economic Association conference in New Orleans for useful comments and suggestions. Financial support from the Marcus and Amalia Wallenberg Memorial Fund Foundation (Berggren), the Swedish Research Council (Berggren), the International Centre for Economic Research (ICER) (Berggren), Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Foundation (Berggren and Nilsson), Sida/SAREC (Nilsson) and Stiftelsen Partnerskapet (Nilsson) is gratefully acknowledged.
Does Economic Freedom Foster Tolerance?
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 177–207, May 2013
How to Cite
Berggren, N. and Nilsson, T. (2013), Does Economic Freedom Foster Tolerance?. Kyklos, 66: 177–207. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12017
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Marcus and Amalia Wallenberg Memorial Fund Foundation
- Swedish Research Council
- International Centre for Economic Research (ICER)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Dynamics of social tolerance in the economic interaction model with three groups, Applied Economics Letters, 2014, 21, 10, 665, ,