We thank Luis Ángeles, Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma, Miguel León-Ledesma, Elias Soukiazis and conference participants at the 14th INFER Annual Conference held in Coimbra for comments. We are thankful to the 14th INFER Annual Conference Committee for granting the INFER Joint Research Prize to this article. The authors are particularly indebted to Alois Stutzer (Editor) and two anonymous referees of this Journal for valuable comments and suggestions that led to a substantial improvement of the original manuscript. The authors acknowledge financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology through grant ECO2009-13357, from the Spanish Ministry of Economics and Competitiveness through grant ECO2012-35430 and from the Andalusian Council of Innovation and Science under Excellence Project SEJ-4546.
Tracing the Link between Government Size and Growth: The Role of Public Sector Quality
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 229–255, May 2013
How to Cite
Oto-Peralías, D. and Romero-Ávila, D. (2013), Tracing the Link between Government Size and Growth: The Role of Public Sector Quality. Kyklos, 66: 229–255. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12019
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: ECO2009-13357
- Spanish Ministry of Economics and Competitiveness. Grant Number: ECO2012-35430
- Andalusian Council of Innovation and Science. Grant Number: SEJ-4546
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!