The Norwegian Research Council project, ‘Trygd i kontekst. Rettferdighet, Effektivitet, Fordeling (TREfF)’, financed this study and the authors gratefully acknowledge this support.
No Youth Left behind? The Long-Term Impact of Displacement on Young Workers
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 342–364, August 2013
How to Cite
Hardoy, I. and Schøne, P. (2013), No Youth Left behind? The Long-Term Impact of Displacement on Young Workers. Kyklos, 66: 342–364. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12025
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- The Norwegian Research Council project, ‘Trygd i kontekst. Rettferdighet, Effektivitet, Fordeling (TREfF)’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!