I would like to thank Zeljka Buturovic, Daniel Klein and the editors of Kyklos for valuable comments on the previous draft.
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 403–416, August 2013
How to Cite
Tasic, S. (2013), Mind Matters. Kyklos, 66: 403–416. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12029
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!