The author is indebted to his students, to an anonymous referee, to Rudolf Blankart, Wolfgang Glomb, Stefan Homburg, Otmar Issing, Christian Kirchner, Achim Klaiber and Christoph A. Schaltegger for helpful comments and to Mats Geiden von Schwarzenburg for editorial help. The paper has been presented at the Swiss Economists Abroad Conference in Lucerne 2012, at the European Public Choice Conference in Zurich 2013, at the Federal Ministry of Public Finance in Berlin 2013, at the Hayek Club in Kiel 2013, at the research seminar of university of Lucerne 2013, at the Public Finance Committee of the German economic association and at the IIPF Conference 2013 in Taormina where the author has greatly benefitted of the participants' comments.
Oil and Vinegar: A Positive Fiscal Theory of the Euro Crisis
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 497–528, November 2013
How to Cite
Blankart, C. B. (2013), Oil and Vinegar: A Positive Fiscal Theory of the Euro Crisis. Kyklos, 66: 497–528. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12033
See e.g. De Grauwe (2006).
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!