The authors express their gratitude to seminar participants at LSE, City, Sheffield, Lund and Manchester Universities, and the discussants at the European Conference of Health Economics in Helsinki (2010), the AES Conference in Palma (2011), M. Macis and N. Lacetera, the editor and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and criticisms which have helped greatly improve the paper. All remaining errors are ours.
Not All Incentives Wash Out the Warm Glow: The Case of Blood Donation Revisited
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 529–551, November 2013
How to Cite
Costa-Font, J., Jofre-Bonet, M. and Yen, S. T. (2013), Not All Incentives Wash Out the Warm Glow: The Case of Blood Donation Revisited. Kyklos, 66: 529–551. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12034
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!