Stephan L. Thomsen thanks the Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft (Claussen-Simon-Stiftung) for financial support. The data used in this publication were made available by the German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP) at the German Institute for Economic Research (DIW), Berlin.
Right-Wing Extremism and the Well-Being of Immigrants
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 567–590, November 2013
How to Cite
Knabe, A., Rätzel, S. and Thomsen, S. L. (2013), Right-Wing Extremism and the Well-Being of Immigrants. Kyklos, 66: 567–590. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12037
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft (Claussen-Simon-Stiftung)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!