We thank Gary Gates for his valuable feedback on an early version of this paper. His comments changed and improved significantly our empirical analysis. We also thank all the participants of the workshop Sexual Orientation Discrimination in the Labor Market, held in Paris in June 2012. The current version of the paper benefited from the incorporation of comments and suggestions by Lee Badgett and Kitt Carpenter. Selected results from the paper were also presented at the GLOBE OECD, OWN et le Comité IDAHO Organisent, OCED Conference Center, Paris, France, May 30, 2012.
The Wage Gap against Gay Men: The Leveling of the Playing Field
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 330–345, August 2014
How to Cite
Elmslie, B. and Tebaldi, E. (2014), The Wage Gap against Gay Men: The Leveling of the Playing Field. Kyklos, 67: 330–345. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12057
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!