For helpful comments and suggestions, we would like to thank Harald Tauchmann and participants in the Workshop on Sickness Absence and Presenteeism in Trier, October 2013.
Absence from Work of the Self-Employed: A Comparison with Paid Employees
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 368–390, August 2014
How to Cite
Lechmann, D. S. J. and Schnabel, C. (2014), Absence from Work of the Self-Employed: A Comparison with Paid Employees. Kyklos, 67: 368–390. doi: 10.1111/kykl.12059
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!