Inhibition of urease activity in the urinary tract pathogen Staphylococcus saprophyticus
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 31–41, January 2014
How to Cite
Loes, A.N., Ruyle, L., Arvizu, M., Gresko, K.E., Wilson, A.L. and Deutch, C.E. (2014), Inhibition of urease activity in the urinary tract pathogen Staphylococcus saprophyticus. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 58: 31–41. doi: 10.1111/lam.12153
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2013 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2013
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- ASU School of Life Sciences
- New College Undergraduate Inquiry and Research Experiences Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!