Diversity and biological activities of the bacterial community associated with the marine sponge Phorbas tenacior (Porifera, Demospongiae)
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 42–52, January 2014
How to Cite
Dupont, S., Carré-Mlouka, A., Descarrega, F., Ereskovsky, A., Longeon, A., Mouray, E., Florent, I. and Bourguet-Kondracki, M.L. (2014), Diversity and biological activities of the bacterial community associated with the marine sponge Phorbas tenacior (Porifera, Demospongiae). Letters in Applied Microbiology, 58: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/lam.12154
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2013 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- French program
- ATM program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!