Quantification of relative proportions of intact cells in microbiological samples using the example of Cryptosporidium parvum oocysts
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 70–78, January 2014
How to Cite
Agulló-Barceló, M., Moss, J.A., Green, J., Gillespie, S., Codony, F., Lucena, F. and Nocker, A. (2014), Quantification of relative proportions of intact cells in microbiological samples using the example of Cryptosporidium parvum oocysts. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 58: 70–78. doi: 10.1111/lam.12157
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2013 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: CGL2011-25401
- Lorch Foundation (through Cranfield University)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!