Stability and purity of a bacteriophage cocktail preparation for nebulizer delivery
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 118–122, February 2014
How to Cite
Cooper, C.J., Denyer, S.P. and Maillard, J.-Y. (2014), Stability and purity of a bacteriophage cocktail preparation for nebulizer delivery. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 58: 118–122. doi: 10.1111/lam.12161
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2013 01:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!