Effect of citral and carvacrol on the susceptibility of Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria innocua to antibiotics
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 486–492, May 2014
How to Cite
Zanini, S.F., Silva-Angulo, A.B., Rosenthal, A., Rodrigo, D. and Martínez, A. (2014), Effect of citral and carvacrol on the susceptibility of Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria innocua to antibiotics. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 58: 486–492. doi: 10.1111/lam.12218
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2014 04:29AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- CNPq (Postdoctoral Fellowship Program)
- Embrapa Labex Europa and CSIC-IATA. Grant Number: AGL 2010-22206-Co2-01
- FEDER programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!