Application of ARISA to assess the influence of salt content and cation type on microbiological diversity of Cheddar cheese
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 207–216, August 2014
How to Cite
Porcellato, D., Brighton, C., McMahon, D.J., Oberg, C.J., Lefevre, M., Broadbent, J.R. and Steele, J.L. (2014), Application of ARISA to assess the influence of salt content and cation type on microbiological diversity of Cheddar cheese. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 59: 207–216. doi: 10.1111/lam.12263
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2014 11:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- Dairy Management, Inc.
- Norwegian Research Council
- Norwegian Foundation for Research Levy on Agricultural Products
- Norwegian Agricultural Agreement Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!