China Energy Relations with Latin America and the Caribbean
The North of the South: The Geopolitical Implications of “Pacific Consensus” in South America and the Brazilian Dilemma
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization
Latin American Policy
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 36–56, June 2013
How to Cite
Vadell, J. A. (2013), The North of the South: The Geopolitical Implications of “Pacific Consensus” in South America and the Brazilian Dilemma. Latin American Policy, 4: 36–56. doi: 10.1111/lamp.12004
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!