This document reflects the opinions of its authors in their corresponding areas of expertise and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the institutions they belong to. The Tecnológico de Monterrey and the Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas (CIDE) are institutions that promote the analysis of complex, relevant social problems and the elaboration of public policy proposals that may promote well-being and development of the people. The institutions promote the discussion of ideas, debate, and proposals, and respect the academic freedom of their professors and investigators. They always demand objectivity, a search for evidence and respect for research norms, the reporting of findings, the presentation of proposals, and discussion.
Public Policy Proposals for Regulating Drugs and Reducing Risk and Harm: Options and Strategies
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization
Latin American Policy
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 157–182, June 2013
How to Cite
González-Aréchiga, B., Caballero, J. A., Lajous, A. M., Esparza, D. P. and Sánchez Santana, A. G. (2013), Public Policy Proposals for Regulating Drugs and Reducing Risk and Harm: Options and Strategies. Latin American Policy, 4: 157–182. doi: 10.1111/lamp.12010
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!