The authors acknowledges and appreciates the direct or indirect contributions of Manuel Gameros, Miguel Molina, Salvador Beltran Santana, Lourdes Garcia, Iza and Monica Gonzalez, Daniela Lopez, SC Coppan Group, Ma Eugenia González Alcocer and her team at Habitat SEDESOL, Hector Castillo de Circo Volador, and Insyde Maria Eugenia Suarez for their help with this article.
Violence and Insecurity in Mexico: Guidelines for a New Strategy on Public Safety
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization
Latin American Policy
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 285–305, December 2013
How to Cite
Herrera-Lasso, L. (2013), Violence and Insecurity in Mexico: Guidelines for a New Strategy on Public Safety. Latin American Policy, 4: 285–305. doi: 10.1111/lamp.12021
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!