We are very much indebted not only to the five anonymous reviewers of this paper for their insightful comments, but also to the journal's associate editor, Pavel Trofimovic, for his guidance in helping us to address these observations and for his own rigorous scrutiny of our work. We are similarly grateful to journal editor Lourdes Ortega for the suggestions she made when finally reviewing the manuscript. In addition we would like to express our gratitude to the young people who participated in the study, the principals who gave us access to their schools, and to all of the teachers who allowed us into their classrooms and were on hand to help when the data were collected.
Motivation, Gender, and Possible Selves
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 271–295, June 2013
How to Cite
Henry, A. and Cliffordson, C. (2013), Motivation, Gender, and Possible Selves. Language Learning, 63: 271–295. doi: 10.1111/lang.12009
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!