I would like to thank John Williams, Zoltán Dienes, Ron Leow, and Robert DeKeyser for their helpful comments on previous versions of this manuscript and Sarah Grey, Phillip Hamrick, Katie Jeong-eun Kim, Julie Lake, Kate Riestenberg, Rebecca Sachs, Kaitlyn Tagarelli, and Nicole Ziegler for constructive discussions and feedback. I am also very grateful to the editor, Lourdes Ortega, and to four anonymous reviewers, whose extensive comments and observations greatly improved the quality of this article.
METHODOLOGICAL REVIEW ARTICLE
Measuring Implicit and Explicit Knowledge in Second Language Research
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 595–626, September 2013
How to Cite
Rebuschat, P. (2013), Measuring Implicit and Explicit Knowledge in Second Language Research. Language Learning, 63: 595–626. doi: 10.1111/lang.12010
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!