I would like to thank Gavin Furukawa for constructing the Supporting Information file that accompanies this article online and making it possible for readers of Language Learning to listen to the data. The data, analyses, and claims are solely the responsibility of the author.
Stability and Change in One Adult's Second Language English Negation
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 463–498, September 2013
How to Cite
Hauser, E. (2013), Stability and Change in One Adult's Second Language English Negation. Language Learning, 63: 463–498. doi: 10.1111/lang.12012
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!