This work was supported by National Science Foundation Dissertation Improvement Grant #1124126 to Michael H. Long (PI) and Gisela Granena (Co-PI), as well as by a Language Learning Dissertation grant.
Individual Differences in Sequence Learning Ability and Second Language Acquisition in Early Childhood and Adulthood
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 665–703, December 2013
How to Cite
Granena, G. (2013), Individual Differences in Sequence Learning Ability and Second Language Acquisition in Early Childhood and Adulthood. Language Learning, 63: 665–703. doi: 10.1111/lang.12018
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation Dissertation Improvement. Grant Number: #1124126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!