We are thankful to Alan Langus and to two anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments and advice. The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013)/ERC Grant Agreement Number 269502 (PASCAL).
Transition Probabilities and Different Levels of Prominence in Segmentation
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 800–834, December 2013
How to Cite
Ordin, M. and Nespor, M. (2013), Transition Probabilities and Different Levels of Prominence in Segmentation. Language Learning, 63: 800–834. doi: 10.1111/lang.12024
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013
- ERC. Grant Number: 269502
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!