I am grateful for comments and suggestions on previous versions of this article from Hila Bar-Ner, Sharon Gilad, Hanan Haber, Arie Krampf, Deborah Mabbett, Motti Talias, Clifford Shearing, as well as from three anonymous referees and Nancy Reichman. The article was written during a research leave at the The Kolleg-Forschergruppe (KFG) “The Transformative Power of Europe.” I am grateful for the hospitality of its directors, Tanja A. Börzel and Thomas Risse. All usual disclaimers apply.
The Odyssey of the Regulatory State: From a “Thin” Monomorphic Concept to a “Thick” and Polymorphic Concept
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Law & Policy © 2013 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 35, Issue 1-2, pages 29–50, January-April 2013
How to Cite
Levi-Faur, D. (2013), The Odyssey of the Regulatory State: From a “Thin” Monomorphic Concept to a “Thick” and Polymorphic Concept. Law & Policy, 35: 29–50. doi: 10.1111/lapo.12000
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!