I am grateful to the frank and constructive feedback of the anonymous referees of this article, the editors, and the attendees at the British Academy Workshop on Climate Change Litigation, Policy and Mobilisation, April 26–27, 2012. Any errors or omissions remain my own.
Climate Change Litigation, Obsession and Expertise: Reflecting on the Scholarly Response to Massachusetts v. EPA
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. Law & Policy © 2013 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 236–260, July 2013
How to Cite
Fisher, E. (2013), Climate Change Litigation, Obsession and Expertise: Reflecting on the Scholarly Response to Massachusetts v. EPA. Law & Policy, 35: 236–260. doi: 10.1111/lapo.12006
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!