The authors acknowledge the financial support of the Overbrook Foundation for portions of this project. The authors also wish to thank immigration attorney Paul Zoltan and the staff attorneys at HRI for their insights into the asylum process. The authors also wish to thank colleagues Tom Brunell and Clint Peinhardt for comments and suggestions on an earlier version of the manuscript.
Explaining the Divergence in Asylum Grant Rates among Immigration Judges: An Attitudinal and Cognitive Approach
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Law & Policy © 2013 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 261–289, October 2013
How to Cite
Keith, L. C., Holmes, J. S. and Miller, B. P. (2013), Explaining the Divergence in Asylum Grant Rates among Immigration Judges: An Attitudinal and Cognitive Approach. Law & Policy, 35: 261–289. doi: 10.1111/lapo.12008
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Overbrook Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!