Grant funding from the Michigan Economic Development Corporation supported this project, and we are grateful for their assistance. We also thank Edmund F. McGarrell and Jessica Fry for contributions to the early phases of this project. Sally S. Simpson and anonymous reviewers also provided helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
A Routine Activities Analysis of White-Collar Crime in Carbon Markets
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Law & Policy © 2013 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 341–374, October 2013
How to Cite
Gibbs, C., Cassidy, M. B. and Rivers, L. (2013), A Routine Activities Analysis of White-Collar Crime in Carbon Markets. Law & Policy, 35: 341–374. doi: 10.1111/lapo.12009
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!