Grant funding from the Michigan Economic Development Corporation supported this project, and we are grateful for their assistance. We also thank Edmund F. McGarrell and Jessica Fry for contributions to the early phases of this project. Sally S. Simpson and anonymous reviewers also provided helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
A Routine Activities Analysis of White-Collar Crime in Carbon Markets
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Law & Policy © 2013 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 341–374, October 2013
How to Cite
Gibbs, C., Cassidy, M. B. and Rivers, L. (2013), A Routine Activities Analysis of White-Collar Crime in Carbon Markets. Law & Policy, 35: 341–374. doi: 10.1111/lapo.12009
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!