We are grateful to Tim Bartley, Wade Roberts, and Karin Uhlich, who helped in developing the survey and designing our study. Rebecca Sager, George Hobor, Stephan Scholz, and Irene Alvarado assisted with data collection. We wish to thank Calvin Morrill, Anna Maria Marshall, Jessica Collett, Robert Adelman, Editor Nancy Reichman, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript. Paul Durlak and Margaret Smith provided valuable research assistance. Funding for this project was provided by the American Sociological Association's Sydney S. Spivack Program in Applied Social Research and Social Policy, The Southwest Center for Economic Integrity, and the Center for Applied Sociology at the University of Arizona.
What Workers Want Depends: Legal Knowledge and the Desire for Workplace Change among Day Laborers
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Law & Policy © 2013 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 319–340, October 2013
How to Cite
Trautner, M. N., Hatton, E. and Smith, K. E. (2013), What Workers Want Depends: Legal Knowledge and the Desire for Workplace Change among Day Laborers. Law & Policy, 35: 319–340. doi: 10.1111/lapo.12010
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- American Sociological Association's Sydney S. Spivack Program in Applied Social Research and Social Policy
- The Southwest Center for Economic Integrity
- Center for Applied Sociology at the University of Arizona
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!