The author would like to thank the reviewers of this article for their comments and suggestions. In addition, the author would like to thank the following people for their suggestions and help with this article: David C. Nixon, Robert M. Howard, Sunjoo Kwak, and Renato Corbetta. I would also like to thank my research assistant, Anthony Del Rio, for his hard work in the construction of the data set used in this project.
The Influence of Administrative Law Judge and Political Appointee Decisions on Appellate Courts in National Labor Relations Board Cases
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author. Law & Policy © 2013 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 35–67, January 2014
How to Cite
Taratoot, C. D. (2014), The Influence of Administrative Law Judge and Political Appointee Decisions on Appellate Courts in National Labor Relations Board Cases. Law & Policy, 36: 35–67. doi: 10.1111/lapo.12013
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!