Financial support for this project is provided by a research grant from the Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. The article was presented at the American Sociological Association 106th Annual Meeting, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Zhejiang University, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison and received helpful comments from many colleagues, particularly Daniel Blocq, Mustafa Emirbayer, Robert Freeland, Rongjie Lan, Jenna Nobles, Becky Pettit, Pamela Oliver, Gay Seidman, Carole Silver, Robin Stryker, Ruiqing Zhong, and anonymous reviewers.
Migration and Social Structure: The Spatial Mobility of Chinese Lawyers
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Law & Policy © 2014 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 165–194, April 2014
How to Cite
Liu, S., Liang, L. and Michelson, E. (2014), Migration and Social Structure: The Spatial Mobility of Chinese Lawyers. Law & Policy, 36: 165–194. doi: 10.1111/lapo.12016
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!