I thank Micki Eisenman, Michal Frenkel, Ronen Mandelkern, Varda Wasserman, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. I also thank the London School of Economics Centre for the Analysis of Risk and Regulation for funding the data-collection stage of this project.
Beyond Endogeneity: How Firms and Regulators Co-Construct the Meaning of Regulation
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author. Law & Policy © 2014 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 134–164, April 2014
How to Cite
Gilad, S. (2014), Beyond Endogeneity: How Firms and Regulators Co-Construct the Meaning of Regulation. Law & Policy, 36: 134–164. doi: 10.1111/lapo.12017
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!