I am grateful to Merav Zohari and Efrat Rotem for their excellent research assistance. I also wish to thank the three anonymous reviewers for their tremendously helpful comments. In addition, the article benefited from comments from participants on the panel “International Perspectives on Justice and Fairness” at the 2013 Law and Society conference held in Boston. The research was supported by a grant from The Israel Foundations Trustees (Research Grant #19 for the years 2011–2013).
Outsourcing, Discretion, and Administrative Justice: Exploring the Acceptability of Privatized Decision Making
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author. Law & Policy © 2014 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 113–133, April 2014
How to Cite
Benish, A. (2014), Outsourcing, Discretion, and Administrative Justice: Exploring the Acceptability of Privatized Decision Making. Law & Policy, 36: 113–133. doi: 10.1111/lapo.12019
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!