The High Court of the People: Popular Constitutionalism in Hong Kong under Chinese Sovereignty
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 The Author. Law & Policy © 2014 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 314–338, July 2014
How to Cite
Ip, E. C. (2014), The High Court of the People: Popular Constitutionalism in Hong Kong under Chinese Sovereignty. Law & Policy, 36: 314–338. doi: 10.1111/lapo.12023
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!