The National Science Foundation #0813807 provided support to code and analyze these data. The editors and anonymous reviewers at LSR provided insightful comments and constructive criticism that helped to improve the final article. Ms. Jamie Buskirk, University of Minnesota Law School, Class of 2013, provided outstanding research assistance. Please address correspondence to Barry C. Feld, 340 Mondale Hall, University of Minnesota Law School, 229 19th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55455; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Interrogation: What Actually Happens When Cops Question Kids
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–36, March 2013
How to Cite
Feld, B. C. (2013), Real Interrogation: What Actually Happens When Cops Question Kids. Law & Society Review, 47: 1–36. doi: 10.1111/lasr.12000
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: #0813807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!