We received helpful input from the anonymous reviewers and from participants in the 2011 Law & Society Association meeting. We would also like to thank Katherine Mohan for her research assistance.
Militarized Justice in New Democracies: Explaining the Process of Military Court Reform in Latin America
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 375–407, June 2013
How to Cite
Kyle, B. J. and Reiter, A. G. (2013), Militarized Justice in New Democracies: Explaining the Process of Military Court Reform in Latin America. Law & Society Review, 47: 375–407. doi: 10.1111/lasr.12019
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!