I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Oliver Bakewell for his helpful comments on the earlier draft of this article. I would also like to thank the three anonymous reviewers for their very useful, sharp and rigorous comments and suggestions. Financial support from NORFACE research program on Migration in Europe—Social, Economic, Cultural, and Policy Dynamics is acknowledged.
Conceptualizing Semi-Legality in Migration Research
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 555–587, September 2013
How to Cite
Kubal, A. (2013), Conceptualizing Semi-Legality in Migration Research. Law & Society Review, 47: 555–587. doi: 10.1111/lasr.12031
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!