I would like to acknowledge and thank Jack Katz, Bob Emerson, Zsuzsu Berend, Gale Miller, David Trouille, the UCLA Sociology Ethnography Working Group, the editors of the Law & Society Review, and the anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments and criticisms on earlier drafts of this article.
Basketball in the Key of Law: The Significance of Disputing in Pick-Up Basketball†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 653–685, September 2013
How to Cite
DeLand, M. (2013), Basketball in the Key of Law: The Significance of Disputing in Pick-Up Basketball. Law & Society Review, 47: 653–685. doi: 10.1111/lasr.12034
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!