This article is based upon research supported by the National Science Foundation (Grant no. 0961226) and the Arts and Humanities Research Council (Grant no. 0AH/I500030/1) relating to the project titled “The impact of transitional justice on human rights and democracy.” Parts of this material are also based upon research funded by the Pre-Dissertation Fieldwork Grant from the International Center for the Study of Global Change, the International Thesis Research Grant, and the Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship of the U. of Minnesota. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Minnesota, the NSF, or the AHRC. We would like to thank the editors and anonymous reviewers who provided insightful comments and suggestions that greatly helped us improve this article. We also wish to thank our NSF/AHRC research teams for their assistance with data for this article, and in particular, Geoff Dancy for preparation of Figure 2.
Human Rights Prosecutions and the Participation Rights of Victims in Latin America
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 873–907, December 2013
How to Cite
Michel, V. and Sikkink, K. (2013), Human Rights Prosecutions and the Participation Rights of Victims in Latin America. Law & Society Review, 47: 873–907. doi: 10.1111/lasr.12040
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0961226
- Arts and Humanities Research Council. Grant Number: 0AH/I500030/1
- International Center for the Study of Global Change
- International Thesis Research Grant
- Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship of the U. of Minnesota
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!