We thank the editors and anonymous reviewers for helpful comments. In addition, we thank Brad Canon, Paul Collins, Chris Olds, James Pennebaker, and Rick Waterman for helpful advice or comments on earlier versions of this article. An earlier version was presented at the 2013 Midwest Political Science Association and the 2013 Kentucky Political Science Association. All mistakes are our own.
The (Dis)Advantage of Certainty: The Importance of Certainty in Language
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 35–62, March 2014
How to Cite
Corley, P. C. and Wedeking, J. (2014), The (Dis)Advantage of Certainty: The Importance of Certainty in Language. Law & Society Review, 48: 35–62. doi: 10.1111/lasr.12058
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!