Influence of eyewitness age and recall error on mock juror decision-making
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 332–348, September 2014
How to Cite
Bruer, K. and Pozzulo, J. D. (2014), Influence of eyewitness age and recall error on mock juror decision-making. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 19: 332–348. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12001
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!