Influence of eyewitness age and recall error on mock juror decision-making
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
How to Cite
Bruer, K. and Pozzulo, J. D. (2012), Influence of eyewitness age and recall error on mock juror decision-making. Legal and Criminological Psychology. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12001
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!