Early maladaptive schemas in relation to facets of psychopathy and institutional violence in offenders with personality disorders
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 356–372, September 2014
How to Cite
Chakhssi, F., Bernstein, D. and de Ruiter, C. (2014), Early maladaptive schemas in relation to facets of psychopathy and institutional violence in offenders with personality disorders. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 19: 356–372. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12002
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!