Assisting jurors: Promoting recall of trial information through the use of a trial-ordered notebook
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 316–331, September 2014
How to Cite
Hope, L., Eales, N. and Mirashi, A. (2014), Assisting jurors: Promoting recall of trial information through the use of a trial-ordered notebook. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 19: 316–331. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12003
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!