Tactical thieves: The process building to the criminal event
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 349–355, September 2014
How to Cite
Kenny, J. F. (2014), Tactical thieves: The process building to the criminal event. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 19: 349–355. doi: 10.1111/lcrp.12004
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!